THRUSH (Oral Candidiasis)
Oral thrush is a condition in which the fungus in the mouth overgrows and accumulates in your mouth and causing symptoms.
- Creamy white lesions on the tongue or inner cheeks that may spread to the roof of your mouth, your gums or tonsils, or the back of your throat.
- Raised lesions with a cottage cheese-like appearance
- Redness, burning or soreness in the mouth
- Difficulty eating or swallowing
- Slight bleeding of the lesions
- A cotton feeling in your mouth
- Loss of taste
Treatment Options Available on Calllondoc
Oral antifungals such as Nystatin, Fluconazole, Clotrimazole and more