COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER
The complete clinical picture with regard to COVID-19 is not fully known. Reported illnesses have ranged from very mild to severe, including illness resulting in death. Older people and people of all ages with severe underlying health conditions should be monitored closely just as you would with the flu. Common symtoms include fever, cough, loss of taste or smell. and difficulty breathing.
Benefits and Potential Uses of Telehealth
According to the CDC, Telehealth services can facilitate public health mitigation strategies during this pandemic by increasing social distancing. These services can be a safer option for patients by reducing potential infectious exposures. They can reduce the strain on healthcare systems by minimizing the surge of patient demand on facilities and reduce the use of PPE by healthcare providers.
Callodoc Services During the Pandemic
- Screen patients who may have symptoms of COVID-19 and refer as appropriate
- Provide urgent care for non-COVID-19 conditions
- Chronic conditions and medication management, including mental and behavioral health,
- Prescription refill including home delivery
- Provide non-emergent care to residents in long-term care facilities
- Provide COVID-19 antigen and antibody testing
- Support Employer's return-to-work strategy
- Employee Return to Work or Excute Note
What to Do if You Get Sick
- Stay home and call your doctor or start a visit here on CallonDoc
- Call or Online Visit to your healthcare provider and let them know about your symptoms. Tell them that you have or may have COVID-19.
- If you are not sick enough to be hospitalized, you can recover at home.
- Get medical attention immediately if you have any of the emergency warning signs listed above.
Online doctor visits can prevent you from getting exposed to germs that surround clinics and healthcare facilities.