1. Does Callondoc treat every patient?
No, since we are unable to physically examine you, we have to be very selective regarding who we treatment. You will be referred to the ER if your condition requires a face to face evaluation. We do not treat emergent or complicated conditions. If this arises, we will refund you.
2. What is video recording Vs. live video consultation?
Video Consultations allow us to listen, examine and engage with you for effective diagnosis and treatment without you having to leave your home.
Video recording allows you records a 2 minute video and submit to us for review at a later time.
Live video is a 10-minute real time consultation with a medical provider.
3. Will I need a live video?
This depends on your location. Return to our consultation page for the list of states we are licensed to practice. You may initiate a consultation to determine if your state requires a live video visit.
4. Why do I need to participate in live video consultation?
Each state has specific requirements for telemedicine. Depending on your location and pharmacy, we may be required to perform live video conferencing. All patients under 18 requires video conferencing
5. Can I schedule a live video consultation?
Yes, simple start a consultation to see an option to book an appointment at a convenient time
6. Who is the medical team?
Our medical comprises of Medical Doctors, Physician Assistants and Nurse practitioners
7. Is my medical information including video recording confidential?
CallOnDoc highly respects patient confidentiality. We follow HIPAA guidelines to keep your data secure and safe. Personal information will not be given or sold to unaffiliated third parties.
1. What is the turnaround time for a consultation?
Your prescription will be sent to the pharmacy wishing 2 hours of successfully submitting a consultation. We will notify via email or text when we have sent your Rx to your pharmacy. Providing a working email and cellphone is essential. A delay in prescription is most commonly due to to an error or un-replied email.
2. How long is the response time from submitting your form to receiving an email confirmation?
You should immediately receive a notification via email that your consultation and payment was submitted successfully. A follow-up email or text notification will be sent after we successfully send your prescription to the pharmacy
3. What should I do if I don’t receive an email confirmation after 2 hours?
Check your spam folder. If there isn’t an email confirmation, then email us at
4. How can I email the website a question without submitting a consultation form?
Send your email directly to us at email@example.com
Consultation Form FAQs
The best thing is to email the site at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What if I do not see a consultation form for my condition?
You may use a miscellaneous screening form which can be found on our consultation page. You will receive a response via email whether we can help you
3. How do I cancel a consultation form after it has been submitted?
If your prescriptions have not been sent to your pharmacy, you may email us directly at email@example.com. If your prescriptions have been sent to the pharmacy already you are not eligible for a refund. If they have not been sent you will be refunded.
4. What if I would like a specific medication?
As long as the medication is not controlled, and is appropriate therapy you may write your preferred drug in the comment section at the end of your consultation page. If appropriate and safe, we will try to oblige the patient
5. Do you treat acute emergency cases?
No, we only treat mild and uncomplicated conditions. Any condition that may require acute care will be refunded and instructed to follow up in the ER.
6. Can I get a sick visit doctors note for work or school?
Yes. To minimize abuse, we only provide excuse note for one day (day of consultation only). It will be emailed to you. All you have to do is leave your request in the feedback section at the end of your consultation form.
7 Can I get a prescription for Gabapentin refill?
We do not prescribe gabapentin, muscle relaxers. clonidine, or any controlled drugs.
8. My medication isn’t working can I change it?
Persistent or recurrent symptoms would require a new consultation if it has been longer than 10 days since last visit
2. What if my payment does not go through?
Please check to make sure you have entered all of your billing information correctly.
If you still cannot enter your payment call the clinic directly and pay over the phone.
Consultation fee is non-refundable once we send prescriptions to your pharmacy. We'll issue a full refund if we are unable to call in prescription. Consultation fee is not refundable simply because you cannot pay for your medication or your insurance refuses to cover the medication cost.
If the pharmacy claims they don't have your prescription, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will resend your prescription. Consultation fee will not be refunded if you do not report missing prescription via email in a timely manner
2. How do I get a refund?
Simply email us at email@example.com. We’ll refund you full amount if we are unable to send your prescription. However, consultation fee is not refundable once we have sent your Rx
3. What if my medication did not work, can I get a refund?
No, we cannot guarantee that you will be cured, however we treat every condition with standard of care. If you have not improved you will need to be evaluated by a local physician in your area.
4. Does my payment cover the cost of medicine?
Your payment only covers your consultation with a medical provider. You still have to pay for the medicine when you go to the pharmacy
5. Will I be refunded if I cannot afford the prescription medication?
It is the patient’s responsibility to pay for their medication. Your consultation fee is not refundable simply because you cannot pay for your medication or your insurance refuses to cover the medication cost. We are happy to substitute for an affordable option, if available.
1. What if my pharmacy does not have my prescription?
Please call the pharmacy and speak to the pharmacy tech directly as the automated system is not updated as quickly.
If you have spoken to the pharmacy tech and they do not have your prescription please email us and inform us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will resend your prescription. We will not issue refund if you simply claim your pharmacy did not receive your Rx without allowing us rectify the issue first.
2. What if pharmacy says they cannot fill the prescription?
Sometimes a pharmacy may not be able to fill a prescription due to changing telemedicine laws in your specific state, although this rarely happens it can, at that point we will issue you a full refund.
3. What if my pharmacy does not have my prescription?
In rare circumstances, transmission issue may occur and pharmacy may not immediately receive your new prescription. Don't panic, simply email us and we are happy to resend a new prescription ASAP
4. Can I get a refund if my pharmacy does not have my prescription?
It’s important to inform us via email immediately if your pharmacy does not have your Rx. Report any other pharmacy issues to us via email
Consultation fee will not be refunded if you do not report missing prescription via email in a timely manner
5. Can I change my pharmacy after my medication has been sent
Yes, first call your pharmacy to transfer your Rx to the new pharmacy. You can email us if the pharmacy is not helpful
6. Do you deliver medication via email, or can I get a paper prescription?
No, we send prescriptions electronically to the pharmacy of your choice where you will go pick up. If you prefer, you may also provide us with a mail order pharmacy.
7. When can I pick up my prescription?
We send your Rx to your pharmacy within 2 hours of consultation. Contact your pharmacy to set up a pick up time. Speak directly with a pharmacy staff. Make sure you pick up your prescription on time before the pharmacy cancels and restocks your prescription.
8. Can I use a pharmacy in Canada or countries other than the US?
No. We are a US based company and not licensed to prescribe outside the US, including Canada. We can only send Rx to US states where we have licensure
1. What if my prescription is too expensive?
We do not have any influence on the cost of the prescription. Your fee is for the consultation. This is not grounds for a refund. We are happy to substitute for an affordable Rx if available.
2. If I have and STD can I get a prescription for my partner and myself?
No, your partner must fill out there own consultation form and request treatment for themselves
3. What if I just need a refill?
You must fill out a prescription refill form every time you are requesting a refill ,even if you have used our services in the past.
4. Do you prescribe medical marijuana?
No, that is a controlled substance.
5. Why do I still need to pay for medication after paying consultation fee?
Just like any doctor's office, our consultation fee does not include the cost of medication. You are responsible for paying for the medication charged by your pharmacy
6. My pharmacy says you need insurance authorization
There is a $50 processing fee if your insurance requires a prior authorization to cover your medication