1. Does Callondoc have to treat every patient?
No, since we are unable to physically examine you, we have to be very selective regarding who we treatment. We cannot treat acute/emergent conditions, if this arises we will refund you.
2. Will I need a live video?
Depending on the state, you may. Initiate a consultation to determine if your state required live video visit
3. Why do I need to participate in live video conferencing?
Each state has specific requirements for telemedicine, depending on your state we are required to perform video conferencing. All patients under 18 requires video conferencing
4. Who is the medical team? Our medical comprises of medical doctors, Physician Assistants and Nurse practitioners
Typically 2 hours. However check your spam folder, and missed calls , if there is a question that a provider needs answered before sending your prescription they will typically email or call you. A delay in prescription is most commonly due to to an unreplied email.
2. What should I do if I don’t receive an email confirmation after 2 hours?
Check your spam folder, if there isn’t an email confirmation, then email the website, at
3. How do I email the website a question without submitting a consultation form?
Send your email directly to us at email@example.com
Consultation Form FAQs
The best thing is to email the site at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What if I do not see a consultation form for my condition?
You may use a miscellaneous screening form which can be found on our consultation page https://callondoc.com/consultation. You will receive a response via email whether we can help you
3. How do I cancel a consultation form after it has been submitted?
If your prescriptions have not been sent to your pharmacy, you may email us directly at email@example.com If your prescriptions have been sent to the pharmacy already you are not eligible for a refund. If they have not been sent you will be refunded.
4. What if I would like a specific medication?
As long as the medication is not controlled, and is appropriate therapy you may write your preferred drug in the comment section at the end of your consultation page. If appropriate and safe, we will try to oblige the patient
6. Do you treat acute emergency cases?
No, we only treat mild conditions, any condition that may require acute care will be refunded and instructed to follow up in the ER.
7. Can I get a sick visit doctors note for work or school?
Yes, only for the day your consultation form was sent plus 1 day. It will be emailed to you. All you have to do is leave your request in the feedback section at the end of your consultation form.
8 Can I get a prescription for Gabapentin refill?
We do not prescribe gabapentin or muscle relaxers. clonidine, or any controlled drugs.
9. My medication isn’t working can I change it?
Persistent or recurrent symptoms would require a new consultation if it has been longer than 10 days since last visit
10. What if I can find my condition on your list:
A: You can contact us directly or submit a miscellaneous form
2. What if my payment does not go through?
Please check to make sure you have entered all of your demographics correctly.
If you still cannot enter your payment call the clinic directly at and pay over the phone.
Phone number 214-570-0006
1. What is our refund policy:
Once our medical provider sends your prescription to the pharmacy, your consultation fee becomes non-refundable.
2. How do I get a refund?
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll refund you full amount if we are unable to send your prescription. However, consultation fee is not refundable once we have sent your Rx
3. What if my medication did not work, can I get a refund?
No, we cannot guarantee that you will be cured, however we treat every condition with standard of care as required by Telemedicine law. If you have not improved you will need to be evaluated by a local physician in your area.
4. What is Callondoc's refund policy?
Consultation fee is non-refundable once we send prescriptions to your pharmacy. We'll issue a full refund if we are unable to call in prescription. Failure to pay for your medication at the pharmacy or if your insurance refuses to cover the medication is not a ground for a refund consultation fee. We are happy to substitute for an affordable option, if available.
5. Does my payment cover the cost of medicine?
Our payment only covers your consultation with a medical provider. You still have to pay for the medicine when you go to the pharmacy
1. What if my pharmacy does not have my prescription?
Please call the pharmacy and speak to the pharmacy tech directly as the automated system is not updated as quickly
If you have spoken to the pharmacy tech and they do not have your prescription please email us and inform us directly at email@example.com . We will call the pharmacy and verify that the prescription has been sent.
2. What if pharmacy says they cannot fill the prescription?
Sometimes a pharmacy may not be able to fill a prescription due to changing telemedicine laws in your specific state, although this rarely happens it can, at that point we will issue you a full refund.
3. What if my pharmacy does not have my prescription:
In rare circumstances, transmission issue may occur and pharmacy may not immediately receive your new prescription. Don't panic, simply email us and we are happy to resend a new prescription ASAP
4. Can I get a refund if my pharmacy does not have my prescription.
It’s important to inform us via email immediately if your pharmacy does not have your Rx. Report any other pharmacy issues to us via email
Consultation fee will not be refunded if you do not report missing prescription in a timely manner
5. Can I change my pharmacy after my medication has been sent
Yes, first call your pharmacy to transfer your Rx to the new pharmacy. You can email us if the pharmacy is not helpful
6. Do you deliver medication via email, or can I get a paper precription?
No, we send your prescription electronically to the pharmacy of your choice where you will go pick up. You can provider us with a mail order pharmacy that delivers
7. When can I pick up my prescription?
We send your Rx to your pharmacy within 2 hours of consultation. Contact your pharmacy to set up a pick up time. Speak directly with a pharmacy staff. Make sure you pick up your prescription on time before the pharmacy cancels and restocks your prescription.
8. Can I use a pharmacy in Canada or countries other than the US?
No. We are a US based company and not licensed to prescribe outside the US, including Canada. We can only send Rx to US states we have licensure
1. What if my prescription is too expensive
We do not have any influence on the cost of the prescription. We are happy to substitute for an affordable Rx if available. Your fee is for the consultation from our services. This is not grounds for a refund.
2. If I have and STD can I get a prescription for my partner and myself?
No your partner must fill out there own consultation form and request treatment for themselves
3. What if I just need a refill?
You must fill out a prescription refill form everytime you are requesting a refill ,even if you have used our services in the past.
4. Do you prescribe medical marijuana?
No, that is a controlled substance.
5. Why do I still need to pay for medication after paying consultation fee?
Just like any doctor's office, our consultation fee does not include the cost of medication. You are responsible for paying for the medication cost charged by your pharmacy
6. My pharmacy says you need insurance authorization
There is a $50 processing fee if your insurance requires a prior authorization to cover your medication